this goes out to ar and stac

Sunday, April 10, 2011



this past weekend two of my best friends left me here in hawaii so this goes out to both of you:

STACIE:
I want stac to know G.G. for life and that chuck bass is true love.
Remember that feeding the pigeons is great to avoid waste in the caf. No one will ever fill the hole in my heart that is there when your not with me. You are the wind in my hair, the halo to my angels, the taco to my bell, the date to my valentine, the frothin to my nugget, the heck to my ya. Your just my other half.

ARIE:
remember REDUCE REUSE RECYLE. (use the water bottle) :)
We will forever be amplifiers not even kidding wait what was that? I have loved knowing you since 6th grade and everytime i see you its like you never left my life. Can't wait for the package and your shirt is soon to be on the way.

I feel so bless to have these two wonderful girls be a part of my life, as well as all of my other friends here in hawaii. Friendships are definately by define design.

xoxo,
neesh

1 comment :

Aria said...

Gossip Girl....xoxo. For a second, I thought Gilmore Girls and was super excited....but Gossip Girls is cool too. ;)