travel

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

my heart is so full right now.
i am waiting for it to burst into a million little pieces 
or explode into a firework on one of these summer nights.

I spent the last week with my grandmother.
come to find out she traveled all over the world with my papa.

we spent our nights looking at their travel photos, old maps of europe, canada, and the panama canal, laughing at stories my nana remembered, and watching the old film my papa took. 

i'll tell you.. two beautiful people.
with beautiful minds.

the day before i left my nana's 
she gave me three vintage leather bags full of their travel memoirs.
see why my heart is about to burst?

so over the next month you may or may not want to stop reading.
cause i am going to pour those leather bags into my blog.

i think i know where i caught the travel bug.
it runs in the family.


this is just one of the treasures.
literally makes me giddy.



1 comment :

OLSON_5NC said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! now you get to go fill those bags up little one :)