Sunday, January 11, 2015

2014
Year In Review

2014 will always hold a special place in my heart. It was the year I married my best friend, graduated college, started my new life with my husband, grew up a lot, traveled, and was extremely blessed. I could go on and on about this year but instead I have narrowed my year down to these top ten memories. 

1.Started the year off by moving back to Hawaii with Scott



2. Scott and I got Scuba Certified, something I have been meaning to do for four years.

3. Graduated College

4. Got Married in May in the Laie, Hawaii Temple and had the best week with our families before the wedding.



5. Honeymooned on Maui - Road to Hana, Black Rock, Kanapali 


6. L.A. and Catalina Trip over the 4th of July

7. San Diego Trip to meet Mila June




8. Paris Trip in December



9. Marina Del Rey Boat Parade 





10. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years with Family and friends.

1 comment :

McKenze Bauer said...

You've had the best year ever!!