and wiser too.

Monday, June 13, 2011


this Sunday was my birthday... 
 i am finally ninteen 
my sister siera is amazing and she made the day wonderful
here are some of the highlights:
Spending four wonderful hours in sacrament meetings with my bff McCall.
Seeing star, bbj, t-rom, the schwarz, beal family, dillon, chasey, stacie, kenz, and allison.
Skyping those who couldn't be here with me.
Bike riding and swinging in the park.
rafting a raging river of boulders.
every meal being perfect thanks to siera and shell bell.
a ridiculously long game of traditional Disney charades with the Warwick's and Nate. 
cookie dough ice cream and yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
my incredibly cute decorations.
and topping it off with a hilarious movie and the best bitchin shirt ever made.
best wish i've ever made.
Thanks to all of the wonderful people who remembered me on my special day and wished me happy birthday love you guys forever. 
XOXO 
neesh.

No comments :