resides in your heart and soul

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ghandi once said:
A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. 

Just like our future resides within our hearts and souls that is why I am going to
One day make it to the Taj Mahal and dance to bollywood music.
and why I hope to go to Bali and meditate.
 
And why I pray that I will make it to the Amalfi coast in Italy
Then without a doubt in my mind in Greece I will jump off a cliff into the Mediterranean Sea.
and why I will be teaching children English in the beautiful country Ukraine.
thanks ghandi your a dream.

xoxo,
neesh

2 comments :

Unknown said...

AHHHH!!! BEST POST EVER.
UKRAINE
ENGLAND
ITALY
CZECH REPUBLIC
POLAND
AUSTRIA
ONE YEAR BABY!!

Rudra455 said...

Hello,
we have been a leading equipment provider in the trailer leasing and mobile storage industry throughout our history. Bob’s legacy is continued through the second and third generation family members and dedicated team who continue to provide its customers with the same core personal service principles on which Bob Palmer established the company.