sweet nothings

Wednesday, February 15, 2012



We all have a time of year that we fall in love with the idea of being in love.

for some that's during Christmas time..
mariah gets the best of us

for some it's during summer..  
we all know anything is possible on summer nights

for some it's during fall.. the winds blow in change
with the changing of the leaves

for some it's during spring -- 
spring fever just makes you in love with 
the world and everyone in it.
(this is usually me I am a sucker for spring lovin')

but for some it's during the time of year dedicated to love
the conversation hearts that no one actually likes, the chocolates, the flowers, the cheesy balloons, it all just adds to the perfection.

love just surrounds everything this time of year.
it's in the air.
lets be honest you can basically taste the love as your breathe because it's so prevalent.  

how darling is it that there is one day a year dedicated to love?

Yes, valentines day is the most pointless holiday of the year.
And yes, it is 100 percent unnecessary and completely overrated.


but besides all of this..
love is perfect every single tiny inch of it.
no wonder there is a whole day dedicated to it..

So this is for all the people I love.. 
(yup that includes you mas)


there are gonna be times when we can feel our heart almost crying for love..


and there are gonna be times when we feel like love will never come our way..


but it will.


Love is real and surround us everyday.
Just breathe it in and hold your breath.
Because love will come your way: crazy, perfect, wonderful love.


I definitely haven't quite found that myself but I know its real. I have seen love in its purest forms and I know it will grace everyone it has not yet found.  


Keep you head up, breath, then wait cause it's coming, it will.





xoxo,
nich

4 comments :

Unknown said...

you're a beautiful writer.

Aria said...

I love you my dear. Thank you!

si yo! said...

love huh? perhaps with the boy i suggested as your valentines date :)

Kylie Racker said...

I just want to confess my love for you on here. I love you and think the world of you darling. xoxo