inhale love exhale hate.

Thursday, February 9, 2012


when I was little I use to go to my grandmothers house alot.
she had a glass box and inside was a glass tree covered in butterflies..
that's not even the best part; it was fiberoptic.
yes... fiberoptic i tell you. (thanks for helping find the word tay)
and yes.. she still does have it.

The other day I was on a early morning drive to Honolulu
the sky was exactly the same as that glass display.

the clouds were fiberoptic..
every color I can imagine surrounded the clouds as the sun rose above the horizon.
the colors of the sky sparkled on the turquoise salt water.
i was pretty convinced the ocean was make out of sparkles because of the glistening waters. 

and for that moment I am pretty sure 
the whole world stopped around me.
stopped spinning, stopped moving, stopped anything in its path because it was exactly 
what the world needed.

exactly what I needed.
so thank you grandma Marlene.
thank you endless ocean of turquoise glitter
and thank you morning skies.. 
you healed me.

xoxo,
neesh

2 comments :

Unknown said...

oh goodness do i just love you! i think i've read this about 10 times... so perfect.

si yo! said...

i love that fiberoptic piece of junk that dreams are MADE off! I'll tell marlene you want dibs on it. speaking of dibs, have you tried the ice cream bites called dibs.... mom bought some. i love them.