Saturday, June 2, 2012

May. 




 










It amazes me how many times I can go to the same places on this island again and again and still be amazed. 
But then I realize that I will probably never get over this place
and that God truly created perfection--thanks may.


Siera the two weeks were perfect. 


And congrats to you and Adam you are perfect for each other..
flying three thousand miles to purpose.. you got a keeper.


Tide pools thanks for making me feel like a mermaid.


Carnival thanks for the smell of deep-fried-instant-clog-your-arteries-cholesterol-rising food and ring of fire I feel amer-i-can.


Maunawilli, Sacred, and Laie Falls you were a pleasuree. 
Strawberry guavas anyone?


Lani Kai can I just roll around in your floury sand all day? Thank youu.


T-bay surf in the rain my favorite ever.


Makapu soaking you up and definitely going back for seconds.. well actually fiftieths.


Thanks canal girls the best thing in the world is waking up to you every morning and seeing you last thing at night.


Floating Lanterns congrats you amazed me, flower gleam and float?





xoxo,
Neesh




No comments :