Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happy "Thanksgiving" from the Holy Land
November 21st, 2013

 Ahmad such a boss
friennnndddsss
thanks to jamie we were color coordinated and christmas ready

 alex eating our pumpkin cookies we made with a real 
pumpkin.. just wife me now SG
Asherah in all his glory.. today we danced around the kitchen to french music while roasting marshmallows



Elder Tad R. Callister is in the Holy Land and he chose to sit with us for Thanksgiving Dinner. He is so incredible and everyone should read his book the Infinite Atonement because it is incredible. His wife is so lovely and we were so blessed to have them.

There are a million things i could tell you I am thankful for today but for now lets just say I am grateful for the atonement
i am grateful for my family
i am grateful for this semester studying the saviors life
i am grateful for the amazing people i have met here in jerusalem
i am grateful for my scotty
i am grateful for the opportunity to eat thanksgiving dinner with a general authority
i am so grateful for this world and the wonders it has out there for us to explore
and i am so grateful for this gospel and the opportunities and knowledge it gives us each and everyday.

3 comments :

Kris said...

I'm so grateful you are having this experience! And so grateful you are my sister! You are such a beauty. Love you so much. Wish we were together for Thanksgiving!

OLSON_5NC said...

You honestly look amazing! And it sounds like your early Thanksgiving was so good!!!

OLSON_5NC said...

And I love the SG comments :) Couldn't agree more. Hurry up SG!