Sunday, November 17, 2013

Separation Wall
November 13th, 2013

Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one.
-John Lennon







I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have gained through the peacebuilding program at BYU Hawaii. I have waited so long to come to this wall, touch it, and take it in. If it weren't for this wall I couldn't be in Israel today, if this wall is still here in ten years I will not be able to come back. I love the Palestinians and I love the Israelis. I know one day this wall will come down and they will all live in peace.

No comments :