Sunday, April 19, 2015

April 13th, 2015
Hong Islands

We hired a man named Louie to take us to the Hong Islands on his long tail boat. We woke up extra early so we could get to some of the places before all the tours did and it did not disappoint. Today was amazing. We went to Hong Island, Hong Beach, and Lading Bay. I had the best nap of my life at Hong Beach, Hong Island was a lagoon that was gorgeous with starfish everywhere! And my favorite place was right outside of Lading Bay. This blew my mind! Scott and I kept saying God must have spent extra time on this part of the earth and if he lived on Earth he would live right here. Instead of going inside Lading Bay. We asked Louie to stop in the middle of the ocean we jumped out of the boat and just floated and look at the most beautiful view, maybe, in the world. After this we returned back to Railay saw the princesses house on the way and we headed to the airport that evening. Flew to Bangkok and then the next morning we flew out of BKK. It was the best trip ever. I feel blessed to have seen the places I saw, experienced all the adventures, and to have met the people we did.






















No comments :