help the world, see the world.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011


proposal: help the world and see the world.


the other day i was talking to my friend lauren about how we want to help the world and see the world. i can't imagine a better combination.


nothing is more fasinating than seeing the beautiful world around us, being in new places, new situations, with new people.


the thought of being in a new city-- where you know nobody and have no idea where anything is. mmmm it's perfect.


and nothing could feel better than serving, lauren is a good one to learn that from.


one beach clean up at a time, one stop and serve project later, one piece of plastic to recycle , one benefit concert planned, we will and can make a difference. 


alot of people probably believe that I am just a naive ninteen year old girl that thinks i know way more than I actually do..  fact this that might be true.


judge me not. i get called a hippie alot, i get called young-more than ever, i get called "cute little girl" which isn't exactly the description of choice, i burn incense probably to much, try to get my roommates to meditate with me more than a normal person should, but through this all I do know this- I believe that I am capable. 


I know that right now isn't my time to see the world. But it will come. for now i am just going to help the world and be perfectly content with where my father in heaven has me.  And lauren one day we will see the world. and we will forever help the world. 


just by getting out of bed in the morning we make an impact on the world. no matter how little or how small our impact is we can help. 


love you lauren.


xoxo
neesh

2 comments :

Unknown said...

"i believe that i am capable" i love that. oh my goodness and i love you so much. you are amazing and just oh so inspiring

Unknown said...

dido.