like a nestle tollhouse ice cream cookie sandwich.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ever since I was little I have had this weird obsession with 
those nestle tollhouse ice cream cookie sandwiches..


ya know the ones they sell at gas stations that are always 
over priced and consume like a fourth of your daily calorie intake in one sandwich, unfortunate i know.


but they are good.. no lets try this again really good; we all know they are just about the best option in the ice cream bin with the runner up being choco-tacos, and push-up pops.


even though I know they are the most fattening gas station delicacy and even though the 3.79 price at the local chevron is definitely not worth what you get.. I continue to get them.


and every time i eat them my body, that decided for some reason in my nineteenth year decided to forget how to break down lactose, feels like i might die at any second. yet here I am..eating one as i write this.


luckily for us all that have the same obsession as me, due mostly to the milk content in the ice cream, the sandwich has 4 g of protein to help nourish your muscles. Sold.


no matter how sick i get when I eat these, or how bad I know they are for me I still keep on getting them, always wanting what i shouldn't, it's just human nature I am an insatiable creature.. I am pretty sure some of you out there can relate.


I have my temptations, my downfalls, and my obsession. We all want the bad boys, which we can't seem to stay clear of, we want the smartest person in a class, but then procrastination gets the best of us, and we always choose the most fattening treat, just like a nestle tollhouse ice cream cookie sandwich. 


why is this?


We live in the moment. now i'm all for being free spirited and going with what life brings your way but we loose sight of what we really want and this is a reasons we want what is bad for us. This is why the bad boys are appealing, why we procrastinate, and why we eat dessert. This is why we are insatiable creatures.




hello, my name is nichel warwick, and I am a insatiable creature. I am now going to go finish my tollhouse ice cream cookie.


xoxo,
neesh







1 comment :

Unknown said...

those are my favorite.... ever. i freaking love you so much.