create magic.

Sunday, December 18, 2011


Finals are finally done.
I have arrived home.. and nothing has ever felt better. Its perfect.
I learned more this past week than I could have ever imagined.
.....
Flying is a spiritual journey for me--every time.
For some reason I am cursed with never being able to sleep on any plane, 
the movie options are not even considerable, 
and the motion sickness 
doesn't allow me to catch up in my latest reads.
But i wouldn't have it any other way.
......
Today I traveled over 3000 miles. 
I started my journey with my friend ryan.
We drove the beautiful coast of oahu, it was flawless.
.......
Then I flew out of Oahu during the day, this is just about the most perfect thing i can image.
The insanely blue and green water, the sand bars, and reef. 
The lord loves us, he totally does.
.......
Flying over the pacific ocean during sunset, 
without fail teaches me 
more than I could ever learn during a six hour flight.
Let me just tell you the sky was on fire.
It wasn't just a pretty sunset.. the sky was red, not a sunset coralish red, blood red.
it slowly faded into an orange I have never seen before..
then into yellow like the sun, into the deep blue which faded into the stars.
I have never seen anything more perfect 
and
 I have never felt closer to the stars.
.....
I could go on forever about the clouds,
the sun,
the stars,
and the birds eye of L.A.
 and Las Vegas,
but from this is learned something.
......
Magic is real.
It doesn't just exist.
It is something we make.
.....
Magic happens ever day and we have the dexterity to live in magic and create magic around us
it's all just about your view.
Live in magic.

xoxo,
neesh