to the moon and back.

Monday, January 23, 2012

I always run a little late on setting my new year resolutions
and to be honest every year without fail this happens..
can't quite figure it out..
last year they didn't get set till the beginning of march so improvement has been made.


i got some high expectation of myself
not sure if that a good thing so here we go..

I am going to laugh so much that my
 face is sore as many times as possible.

a couple weekends ago this happened to me
it was just about one of the greatest things
that has ever happened to me-- I want to 
experience this again and again.


I am going to go somewhere new.. somewhere
 I have never been before.

Why not right?

Don't gossip

easier said than done..but I'm determined
small people talk about other people
average people talk about things
and great people talk about ideas
I'm gonna shoot to be one of the greats

 Never neglect the beauty that surrounds
 me where ever I may be

I forget how perfect the world around me is
I am gonna breathe it in and
try to hold my breath.


Wear heels more often


As the Monte Carlo would say
if they ain't hurting they ain't helping.

I am going to read my little heart out

I have to read at least 12 books
including:
The China Study
The Hunger Games Series
The Book of Mormon
The Anatomy of Peace
Walden Life in the Woods 

more to come..


Jump off more things

such a scaredy cat
its gonna happen.

I am going to live within my means

No reason not to.


Open my heart to things it
hasn't been before


this just sound exciting.


Grow closer to the Lord.


Definite first priority 
nothing could sound better.


2012.
So excited.
xoxo,
neesh

2 comments :

Kylie Racker said...

I love you! And I have already noticed how hard you are working on your new years resolutions :) xoxo

T.RIPPY said...

You’re so wonderful!