fear is a lie.

Thursday, January 19, 2012





Every year I get a terrible case of spring fever..
it came early this year.
what did i do today?
lets see..
went to class
went to work
took my first accounting test
 blair my bike had a seizure and completely broke down
had the most delightful conversations with Dad and Si
I laid on temple beach basking in the Hawaiian sun
I longboarded barefoot to chev with stac for melon slurpees
then to the temple and got blister battle wounds
sat on the tower admiring the beauty of the world
went on a tiny boat all the way to peanut island 
snorkeled in the clearest shark infested water I've ever seen
sat in that little boat all through golden hour
watched the sunset from the middle of the ocean
watched the rainbow sky of pastels fade from the horizon
met locals that fed me and Stac some type of sea slugs right out of the water
they now call us locals we graduated the haole name
 busted my butt with homework after returning from our 2 hour boat ride
got a terrible case of spring fever that I don't believe will ever go away
and now I am writing about this flawless day
listening to the beatles--it just got even better. 

xoxo,
neesh

No comments :