Cochabamba Bolivia

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Cochabamba, Bolivia
Day 1

We flew into La Paz on a red eye from Miami and we had about two hours before we left to Cochabamba during those two hours I happened to get altitude sickness in La Paz because that darn city is SO high. I was spinning fainting and to be honest with you I fainted three times on our flight to Cocha because I was so sick. I've never felt more miserable but we got to Cochabamba and our day had to go on! We had so much fun exploring this city where Scott served!














 Trying to find Natividad! We searched the city high and low for Scott's penchanista while he served in Cochabamba. She had moved from here last home and after hours and hours of searching and asking random people if they knew a Natividad we found her living in the back of a bus wash in a little cinderblock hut.

 Trying to keep up with this Elder :)
 The Tienda he bought his eggs from every morning!
 My favorite place in Cochabamba!


 He took this same photo when he got to Cocha in 2011!



No comments :